|A wide range of outstanding tube tones developed in close cooperation with world-renowned engineers and producers.
· Clear – Tube works at technical optimum
· Warm – Smooth and pleasant high-end
· Dark – Tamed highs for bright sources
· Saturated – Rich harmonics and subtle compression
Together, these 100% all-analog tube characteristics are designed to cover all applications and styles recorded in the studio - from the finest violin to roaring Rock voices. They are the result of LEWITT‘s close cooperation with industry professionals and the global audio community.
Extra punch and precision with the blendable FET circuit.
Tweak your sound to perfection. You can dial in the FET circuit via the Circuit control whenever you're looking for that extra punch or precision for your voice or instrument.
Tweak all settings from your sweetspot via the remote control.
Set up the LCT 1040 in the recording room where the artist performs. Detach the remote control from the PSU and connect them via your standard 3-pin XLR cable. Now you can finetune your sound from your sweetspot via the remote control, ensuring a smooth-running session.
Seamless polar pattern control to get exactly what you want.
Set the directivity with the seamless polar pattern control of the LCT 1040, giving you exactly what you were looking for. Additionally, you can also freely define the front of the mic depending on your recording scenario using the Default/Reverse flip switch.
Two XLR outputs for full flexibility in post-production.
To prepare you for all possible scenarios, the LCT 1040 features two XLR outputs with Neutrik connectors.
· The Mix output delivers the ratio set with the Circuit control, a combination of the tube and FET circuit.
· The FET output delivers 100% pure FET independent from the Circuit control.
Shock mount with carbon fiber elements and quick release mechanism
· Quick release mechanisms for the microphone and the adjustment of the angle.
· Carbon fiber elements support efficient decoupling of the microphone.
· The microphone can be turned by 360° when inside the shock mount.
· Type: Condenser, externally polarized
· Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
· Transducer Ø: 25.4 mm, 1 in
· Polar patterns: Seamless blend - Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8
· Frequency range: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
· Sensitivity: 17.2 mV/Pa, -35.3 dBV/Pa (cardioid)
· Self-noise: 10 dB (A) FET, 13 dB (A) tube (cardioid)
· Max SPL at 0.5% THD: 137 dBSPL (FET), 0 dB attenuation
· Signal/noise ratio: 84 dB (A) FET, 81 dB (A) tube
· Dynamic range: 127 dB (A) FET
· Low-cut filter: lin 40 Hz (12 dB/oct), 80 Hz (12 dB/oct), 120 Hz (6 dB/oct)
· Pre-attenuation: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB, -24 dB
· Internal impedance: 83.8 Ω
· PSU - supply voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz; 110 V, 60 Hz
· Current consumption: 230V - 170 mA, 110V - 240 mA
· Connector PSU and remote: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR by Neutrik
· Connector: 10-pin audio cable by Hirose Electric
· Microphone enclosure: Zinc die cast
· Microphone dimensions: 196 x 65 x 45 mm, 7.7 x 2.6 x 1.8 in
· Microphone net weight: 652 g, 23 oz
· PSU dimensions: 240 x 170 x 47 mm, 9.4 x 6.7 x 1.9 in
· PSU weight: 2381 g, 68 oz
· Remote dimensions: 240 x 163 x 52 mm, 9.4 x 6.4 x 2 in
· Remote weight: 1952 g, 69 oz